Monday 16 January 2012

w.w.k.d?

What Would Kate Do?

Today:

- I bet that Kate did not get to school at 8.30 this morning to mentor a really keen teenager.

- I bet that Kate did not then go to an awesome prayer meeting with her two bosses to pray and chat about God. As work.

- I bet Kate did not then get into a car and go to hang out with two of her closest friends, spending all day playing with their animals.

- I bet Kate did not go for a fun hack on the most beautiful, sunny, crisp day and take lots of pictures (see photo).



- I bet Kate did not scoff: 1 apple, 1 banana, 1/2 roll (I stopped eating it when I found the mold), most of a packet of Walkers Sensations crisps, a jacket potato with cheese, beans and bacon, 1/3 banana bread cake, a large portion of lasagne, hot chocolate. (Diet's going really well today!)

- I bet Kate has not just had a lovely, hot bath with extra bubbles and a good book.

- I bet Kate is not just curling up to watch Sherlock from last night.

On second thoughts, I'm not that worried about not being a princess.

My life is pretty fun.

1 comment:

  1. woo! life's pretty good when you actually look at it isn't it :D

    ReplyDelete