Tuesday 17 January 2012

best friends forever

This is me and my best friend at Zumba tonight:


(She will actually kill me dead if she finds out I've posted this, but I'm pretty certain she'll never read it).

I love her.

She's the best kind of friend. One who is always there for you. One who makes you laugh (especially at inappropriate moments). One who makes you cry and calls you out on any crap. One who would literally give you the coat off her back. One who cooks really well. One who listens. One who talks. One who is not afraid to argue. One who loves. One who makes you her bridesmaid (6th September - yay!). One who knows you better than you know yourself.

I'm very lucky to have a number of close friends, who are all of the above, and I hope they know who they are, and just how much they mean to me.

So, today, I'm feeling thankful.

Also, I'm feeling knackered because Zumba was really hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment