Sunday 8 January 2012

because of the times...

So it turns out Kings of Leon might be wise in unexpected and slightly surreal ways.

For years I've ignore friends who blogged, and justified it by telling people how rubbish I am at keeping a diary.

However, there are an awful lot of good things happening this year (ignoring the big 3-0. And I'm planning to ignore it for as long as possible), so I really don't want to forget anything.

Apparently, blogs are the new diary, so K - this one's for you!

Here are some photos of what I have been up to so far this year...

 2nd January - me in bathroom mirror. Wearing hat. I hate having my photo taken, so figured I ought to practice for this challenge.
 3rd January - the crib set still up at church. It occurred to me that after Christmas is done, we take down the decorations, and look forward to Easter. But in actuality, for Mary and Joseph, the challenge was just beginning. they now had to raise, protect, feed and nourish this tiny baby. Awesome.
 4th January - me at work. I love my job. I really do.
 5th January. And this is one of the reasons why. A legitimate meeting in a coffee shop. Fabulous.
 6th January - my other resolution is to ride more. This was my view from my friend's horse, Splodge. We were both a bit stiff today, and the weather was beautiful, so we went for a peaceful toddle around the fields.
 7th January - most of my day off spent doing my literature review for dissertation. Ugh.

8th January - my good friend's beautiful son. Am slowly getting over my irrational fear of babies. Isn't he gorgeous?

1 comment: