Monday 9 January 2012

all work and no play

So, I've been instructed to make sure I do fun things and take time to relax each day. Today, I think I did a pretty good job!

The day started with a trip to Linton to see my dissertation tutor. I was expecting a telling off, but it actually went really well. She had some useful tips to improve of my literature review and ethical clearance form, so lots of notes taken, and that's my homework for the next week.

I came home via N's, and we played with the puppies, then went for a hack.  Here is my picture of the day - me riding Roogie:

 Hilariously, he got a bit over-excited doing this (lots of squealing and cantering sideways), and this was the only photo where I looked vaguely in control.






S has been doing lots of artwork. He asked me whether I thought he'd be able to sell any, and without thinking I replied that people by all sorts of weird s**t. Luckily he saw the funny side! In all seriousness, this is his first attempt, and I think it's pretty impressive...

No comments:

Post a Comment