Tuesday 21 February 2012

forget your troubles come on get happy


Ok, so I took these on Sunday, but they show something of the glorious weather we've been having recently...

Spent the last 2 days working, dieting and doing exercise (lovely walk with Mum yesterday, Zumba earlier tonight). Typically I managed to tweak my back when we were warming down, but I'm sure all will be fine.

Maybe getting life/ work balance more sorted and doing more exercise is part of the reason I'm feeling pretty darn chipper at the moment? Also, have been chatting loads on Horsey Hotties - is v funny website, and once you get over the fear and embarrassment, is quite fun. Also planning on joining My Single Friend when I get paid. I have to try something. After all, nearly 30, and don't want to be an old maid forever. Think am already turning into Bridget Jones, what with constant need to diet, obsession after obsession and panic that will die alone and be eaten by Alsatians. It could happen. V real possibility.

I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment